Apple ma850g/b in-ear headphone review

I use the headset primarily for light call-center work and playing game. I can't explain how much I love these wireless headphones. The sound quality is clearly. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. General reviews from users give the Apple ma850g/b in-ear a good point.

Apple ma850g/b in-ear headset reviews: sound, look, Compatibility

The sound quality: The sound quality is clarity and clearly. The quality of sound is clearly.

The shape: This headset looks nice. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone SE. The headphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Apple ma850g/b in-ear headset reviews: battery, comfort

The battery: I haven't got an problem with battery . The battery time of my headset lasts 9 hours for even long time use.

The comfort: The headphone fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. The earphone feels slim and light.

The Apple ma850g/b in-ear is very cheap, but it is very useful. I would recommend this headphone to the person who needs a Bluetooth headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts