Monster isport victory bluetooth wireless in-ear headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. These bluetooth headsets are good! My friends on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. This headphone has a unique design. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the Monster isport victory bluetooth wireless in-ear while using iPhone 6S. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.

The comfort: This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. It Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it very much!

The quality of sound: That praise being said the sound quality of this headphone is strong at best. The ear pieces features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful audio quality with a lot of bass.

Compatibility: The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S.

The long line: This headphone line is thin, very long The line seems a little longer than the others.

As far as build quality, the ear pieces easily beat cheaper, but wired solutions, Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts