Aftershokz bluez 2 wireless bone conduction headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I will not buy such a nice headset if I easily trust so many negative comments. The ear pieces features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful sound quality with deep. The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears. Reviews of my friends about the headset is very useful.

Compatibility: Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Comfortable for wearing: While I am listening to music, this headphone is very comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

The sound quality: I'm extremely glad with the sound. For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly.

The battery: The headset lasts 7 hours for use. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 100 hours standby time.

Works great: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The Aftershokz bluez 2 wireless bone conduction works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack.

The Aftershokz bluez 2 wireless bone conduction is 45 dollars and is available from bestbuy, without free shipping. For the sound quality this is a good headset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts