Skullcandy s2pggy headphone review

Skullcandy s2pggy
Skullcandy s2pggy
I have bought many earphones for listening to music before. I'm very happy with headset. I'm extremely happy with the sound. The headphone has a unique design. I will write a blog for it after prolonged use.
Comfort: The soft ear pads get a long time of comfort while gaming The headphone is very light on our heads .
The battery time: This headset is supposed to have 9-10 hours talk time as advertised. It's said that, Skullcandy headphone has up to 9 hours talk time.
Work well with the cellphone: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus. Some applications not support the Skullcandy s2pggy while using iPhone 5S.
Good shape: The earphone has a nice look. This earphone looks nice.
The sound: This headset will block out all noise in the room. The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering great audio quality with crisp highs.
The Skullcandy s2pggy is very cheap. I would recommend Skullcandy s2pggy headphone to my friend who wants a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts