Ectreme Wired Metal In Ear Headphone reviews



It was so clear people on Skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I have five $20-50 bluetooth headset which will have up to 7 hours talk time as advertised, all of them last shorter than this one. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S. This earphone is exactly a very good sports earphone. I have found some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.
Ectreme Wired Metal In Ear Headphone reviews: battery, sound, Cord
The battery for using: The Ectreme is supposed to have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. The battery of mine lasts 7 hours for non-stop use.
The sound of this headset: The headset features 40mm Microphone, delivering great audio quality with deep. That praise being said the sound quality of this earphone is enough at best.
The line: The extra-long earphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere. This headset line is smooth, very long
Ectreme Wired Metal In Ear Headphone reviews: Compatibility, look
Compatibility: The Ectreme seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The earphone supports all music apps for Samsung galaxy s6.
The look: The earphone has a good shape. This headphone looks very nice.
The Ectreme is 55 dollars and available from Bestbuy, without free shipping. Very strongly recommend you this product, I think.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts