Mpow Jaws V4.1 Bluetooth Headphone review



I buy this Mpow Jaws V4.1 Bluetooth Headphones primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming.  That is better than the other headsets which are under $40. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE.  The headset has a good shape. I have found some reviews say that the Mpow Jaws V4.1 has a good sound.
Mpow Jaws V4.1 headset reviews: sound, comfort, look
The sound of this headset: The person on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is very clear. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone SE and my Dell Latitude E7370.
Comfortable for me: The headphone is not comfortable to wear. The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used.
Good shape: This headphone looks very nice. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.
Mpow Jaws V4.1 headset reviews: bettary, Compatibility
The battery time: I can wear the headphone almost 7 hours without feeling uncomfortable. The battery time of my headset lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.
Works great: The Mpow Jaws V4.1 works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.  This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode.
This headset is even better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts