Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphone review



My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my laptop, so I had to look for another headset to replace it. After tring Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, I firmly believe that my choice is the best. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate it is very good.
Works great: The Bose QuietComfort works well with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.  Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone SE.
Definitely comfortable: This headset is not comfortable to wear. The headset feels light and slim. 
Work well with the cellphone: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.  Some applications do not support the headset while using iPhone 5S.
The battery for using: QuietComfort is extremly easy to charge the headset. It's said that, the headset has up to 15 hours talk time.
Sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus and my laptop. The sound quality is clarity.
For low cost headset, these have great sound quality. I would recommend Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphone to everyone who wants an cheap and good earphone with good quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts