Motorola H17txt Review

I need a Bluetooth headset to pair with my Motorola Droid Razr HD. The Motorola H17txt Bluetooth stereo headset seemed a good value for the price as the reviews reported. It looks cool and sturdy as good as Motorola H19txt when they arrived. The setup is very easy, only took me 1 minute. After a week of use, I had no issues with using it for listening to music and making calls. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of this headset.

First is the comfort. They are definitely designed for long term of use. Compared to my last Plantronics Bluetooth headset, this item is extremely lightweight so it won't hurt my ears after 1-2 hours phone calls. 

Second is the sound quality. I won't be more pleased with the sound quality. Motorola headsets always have the best sound quality for the price. The sound is clean and loud, better than my old BT headsets. The calling quality of phone calls and internet phone calls is quite good, with plenty of bass. My voice never went hoarse while making a long call through Skype or other VOIP software. I don't want to hear any noise, the H17txt does this job very well for me. There is nearly no background noise in the sound when I was making a call in wind or in a noisy street.

Third is ease of use. The Motorola H17txt works well with my Motorola Droid Razr HD and other Android phones.
The My Motospeak app which I downloaded from the Google Play allows you make calls with hand free feature. You can post a message by speaking and this app automatic does this job for you.

My complaint is that the Motorola H17txt has only 5 hours talking time, very poor for me and other people who like to use it outside without a charger. So the battery could be better.

Pros:
- Comfortable to wear for long calls.
- Excellent sound quality with a lot of bass.
- Nice look and well constructed.
- Easy to use with hand free feature.

Cons:
- Poor battery life.
- The My Motospeak doesn't work with iOS.

In the end, the Motorola H17txt is good value for the money I had paid, I would recommend these headsets if you need a Bluetooth headset for your Android phones.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts