Blue Parrot Xpressway Review

Blue Parrot Xpressway Review
My favorite Bluetooth headset, Blue Parrot Xpressway, which allowed me to wear it for a day without experience any discomfort and supplied fatastic music sound, was broken last month. I would purchase this brand again for it fits all what I wanted. I am a gamer and also audiophile. I wanted to pair the Blue Parrot Xpressway with my iPhone 4S. The Xpressway seemed to be the best balance of look, comfort, ease of use, sound quality and price. I would recommend it to you if you are looking for a Bluetooth headset for your smart phone.

Blue Parrot Xpressway Pros:
- Comfort. It was the most comfortable Bluetooth headset I have ever owned. I really like the way it fits. The Xpressway has over-the-head, over-the-ear  and behind-the-neck and each one fitted me very well.  I can wear it for 2-4 hours gaming session without my neck being hurt.
- The noise-cancelling mic. The microphone blocked the noise outside when I was in a very noisy environment, for this headset had the noise-cancelling feature, which can easily prevent the background noise while retaining your voice.
- The receiving audio quality. It is better than other Bluetooth headsets I have used, some were more expensive. The sound is clear and crisp, with a lot of bass. It worked well when I had a long business call with my customers. I had not heard that my customers complained about my voice while chatting.
- Battery life. The talk time lasted about 8 hours, which is 2 hours more than the my last Bluetooth headset's. It works fine when I went out for a day without a charger.

Blue Parrot Xpressway Cons:
- The price was $150 when I bought it. That is a little more expensive for me. But now it is $99 on Amazon, so this issue has gone.

All in all, it is a great deal at $99, for it is the best balance of everything. If you want a comfortable and noise-cancelling Bluetooth headset, the Blue Parrot Xpressway could be your best option.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts