Plantronics M155 Review

I bought the Plantronics M155 about 2 month ago. Before buying this one, I had read lots of reviews most of which reported the headset was a great value for price. At $24 it is a great deal, I think. My last BT headset, Plantronics M50, it worked well with my Android phone while making a call or listening to music, but It was broken. So I wanted to buy another Bluetooth headset. Comparing with other BT headsets in the same price range, the Plantronics M155 headset is the best balance of everything: fit, ease of use, nice look and best sound quality. I like to use it for listening to music and making calls with my friend.

First of all, I'm satisfied with the fit. The Plantronics M155 feels light and snug on my ears. There are some reviews which say that the headset is not comfortable for their ears, but it fit my ears very well. Compared to other headphones I had ever owned, this one is the most comfortable headset. My ears didn't feel any discomfort after long term of use. The headset is so lightweight that I usually forget it is on my ears when making a long call or listening songs.

Second, sound quality is perfect for the price. I really like to use it to listen to music, for the audio from the Plantronics M155 is quite clear and loud, with some bass. As I am not an audiophile, I don't mind there is any bass while listening to music, but everyone's ears are not the same, so, if you want more decent bass, you'd better choose another one.

Third, It is extremely easy to use. It takes my 2 minutes to pair this headset with my iPhone 4S. The mute and volume controls work well for me. I can mute or change the volume at any time I like.

Fourth, the battery lasts more than 5 hours for non-stop use. It works well when I walk out without a charger for a day.

My only complaint is the microphone: it seems not a noise-cancelling device, for it picks up the noise around you if you are in a noisy environment, such as in your car, in the street, etc.

All in all, Plantronics M155 is a good deal for $24. I would recommend it to everyone who wants a cheap Bluetooth headset for their smart phones.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts