Sony MW1BTWHP Review

The Sony MW1BTWHP smart wireless headset is a great deal for the price and fits all what I wanted. It seemed well constructed when it arrived. Though I am not a big fan of sony, I admit that the sound quality of this one is fantastic, I have tried out various brands of wireless headsets such as Plantronics Voyager Pro, Logitech h800 and Blue Parrot Xpressway over the past two years. All of them worked pretty well with my smart phone but I wanted a better sound quality headset as I am a music fan.

First of all and foremost, the sound quality is better than other wireless headsets I have ever owned. It sounds clear, crisp and loud, with a lot of bass. When the music is on, the middles and highs are both great.

Second is the fit, I won't complain about the comfort. It is comfortable to wear for long calls without experience any discomfort. This item is extremely lightweight so it is easy to forget it on my ear.

Third is the microphone, the microphone is good quality, The calls quality is excellent with my smart phone while chatting with my friends.

Fourth is ease of use, the setup couldn't be easier. Pairing it with my iPhone 4S only takes me 5 minutes.

Pros:
- The build-in MP3 feature.
- Fantastic sound quality.
- Well constructed.
- Comfortable and lightweight.
- Perfect mic without picking up any noise.
- Up to 32GB, it is enough for me.

Cons:
None.

In the end, the Sony MW1BTWHP fits all what I wanted, I could use it to listen to music without a phone. Great value for money.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts