Sades r13 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sades r13 ?

The headset has a good review point. I would like to use a stereo wireless headphone for connecting to my cellphone. I'm glad to have bought the product. The person never say they hear me with noise with Sades r13 headphones. The headphone has a nice look.

The sound of Sades r13 headphones: The chatting quality is awesome. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 5S.

Good use: The controls on the headset are easy. You can make a call while you are listening to songs.

The battery: The headset may have more than 150 hours using time as advertised. This headset may have up to 910 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.

Works great: Some apps do not support the headset while using iPhone 6S. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 7.

The look: The headset has a nice look. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone.

Do you like the Sades r13 ?

It's the definitive headphone for gamers which enjoying amazing game sound. For the sound quality this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Sades r13 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts