Sennheiser MM 100 Bluetooth Headset Review

I purchased this Sennheiser MM 100 Bluetooth headset for pairing with my Galaxy Nexus after having read a lot of reviews. My last USB headset - Plantronics Voyager PRO, which was very comfortable to wear and had pretty good sound quality, was broken last month. Compared to the Plantronics Voyager PRO, the Sennheisear MM 100 has better sound quality for wireless, but less comfortable. It is a little tight for my big head. While trying to connect it with the iPhone 4S, I had no issues. 

Good:
- Sound quality. The audio coming from Sennheiser MM 100 sounds better than my Plantronics Voyager PRO. It gives you a lot of bass, the mids and highs are both very good while listening to music. The hi-fi stereo sound feature as advertised really works great. I couldn't be more pleased with the sound quality of the MM 100.
- The mic. The calls quality is really perfect.  My voice sound clear wihout any noise when I use it with iPhone 4S or on Skype, according to the persons on the other end. The signal is excellent, the MM 100 detects my phone and pc easily even I am 100 feet away from them.
- Ease of use.  It works great for making cell phone calls and voip calls with different Bluetooth device. Pairing it with my iPhone 4s only took my 5 miutes.
Bad:
- The fit. Not comfortable for big heads. The Sennheiser MM 100 feels very light but not comfortable to wear for long term of use. I had to give myself a rest every 1 hour of use.
- Cheaply made. It is not very sturdy and the ear band seems easily broken.

The Sennheiser MM 100 seems a very good but not perfect deal for the price. If you want a Bluetooth headset for your smart phones with great sound quality then this headset is one of your best options.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts