Sennheiser hd 650 headphoness review

I like to use a stereo wireless headphone for making calls and playing game on my iPhone 5S. This did almost everything I wanted it to do. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7. This headphone has a nice look. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Good style: The headset has a good shape. This headphone has a good shape.

It's easy to use: An easy-to-use mute switch is close for quick . You will have to mute the mic via the viber>.

Sound quality: I think the headphone sound rather flat still after break in. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly.

Works great: Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone 7. This headset seems to be an excellent headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

Comfort: The tip is that, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable. They didn't fit my ears well and if I use the included ear my ears get uncomfortable faster.

The quality on this thing is fantastic! I bought the headset for there are many 5 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Sennheiser hd 650 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts