Grado sr325e headphoness review

It was so crisp people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk for the amount of noise around me in the room. After I try it, I believe that my choice is right. The headset features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful audio quality with crisp highs. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears whenever how long your wear it. I find that some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Grado sr325e s headset reviews: Compatibility, use, sound

Works great: The Grado sr325e s seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 7.

Useful: Very easy to set up. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely what I am looking for!

Sound is great: I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect. The sound quality is clarity. The quality of sound is clear.

Grado sr325e s headset reviews: battery, Cord

Battery life: It's said that, Grado sr325e headphones has up to 15 hours for talking. I haven't found an problem with battery .

The line: The cord is long. This Grado sr325e s line is smooth, very long

I think it is hard to get the other headset of similar quality for the same price. Strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Grado sr325e headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts