Sades sa902 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sades sa902 ?

This headphone has a good shape. These bluetooth headphones are prefect! Reviews of my family about Sades sa902 headphones is not bad. I like to buy a stereo wireless headphone for making calls. People never say they hear me with noise with headphone.

The long line: This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter. The cord is super durable.

The battery time: One quick note before I say anything, make sure you let the headsets some break in of at least 3 minutes. Charges very quickly, and when Sades sa902 headphones fully charged I get 30+ hours of talk time.

The look: This earphone looks nice. This headphone has a good shape.

Comfort: The headphone is more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

Ease of use: Very easy to set up. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the headphone I like!

How about the price

The Sades sa902 is very cheap. For most this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Sades sa902 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts