Samsung HM3600 Review - Cheap Bluetooth Wireless Headset

I ordered the Samsung HM3600 Bluetooth wireless headset a week ago. The Bluetooth is great at stopping feedback and echoes while using it to pair with my iPhone 4S. There were reviews reported that the Samsung HM3600 was not comfortable, but it fits me very well. I have no issue with using it for long term of use. I'm an audiophile and this item works well with my MP3 player. Comparing to my other Bluetooth headsets, such as Plantronics M50, the Samsung HM 3600 has the same sound quality as others, but less expensive. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of this headset.

Prons:
1. Comfort. It is snug and lightweight, and the ear clip fit my ears very well. It is easy to forget it on my ear while making a call or listening to music. Some reviews reported that HM3600 did not fit their ears perhaps they did not know how to wear it. You must let the headset rest right on the outside of your ears then the ear band will do a great job for you.
2. Sound Quality. Compared to my other Bluetooth headsets under $50, the sound quality of this one is better than others. The audio from the headset is clear and crisp while listening to music.
3. The mic. Pretty good, but not perfect. People on the other end said that my voice sounded clear and loud. Though it picked up some background noise, but that is not a problem for my friend hearing me clearly.
4. Easy of use. It is no-brainer to set up with my iPhone 4S. You can mute or change the volume at any time you want while making a call.

Cons:
1. Not well constructed. The ear band seems easily broken.
2. No bass.

All in all, the Samsung HM3600 is comfortable and good sound quality. It is a good value for every penny that I paid. If you simply want a cheap Bluetooth headset for your iPhone, this headset could fit all what you want.


Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts