Sades a7 headphoness review

I use Sades a7 headphones primarily for listenning to music and gaming on PS4. After tring the Sades a7 , I firmly believe that I make a good choice. I would like to write some text on the great sound after some days. The headphone has a nice look. Some reviews online said that Sades a7 headphones has good sound.

The battery: One not is that, you may let these headsets some break in of at least 4 hours. This headset is supposed to have up to 911 hours talking time as advertised.

Useful: Extremly easy to set up. An easy-to-use volume dial is useful for quick adjusting sound.

Definitely comfortable: It is more comfortable than other type earphones I have used. The tip is that, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable.

The sound of Sades a7 headphones: They sounded horrible out of the box but now they sound crisp. The chatting quality is awesome.

The cord: The wire is long and the lights is so good. This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with adapter.

I think it is hard to get other ones of similar quality for the same cost. For most this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Sades a7 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts