Sades sa917 headphoness review

It was so crisp people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk because lots of noise around me in the room. I have bought 9 sets of headsets but prefered no one The chatting quality is awesome. The great design of Sades sa917 headphones will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. I had read a review which reported the headset had bad problem.

Sades sa917 headset reviews: use, comfort, battery

Easy to use: An easy for use volume dial is useful for quick . Extremly easy to set upwith the instruction.

Comfortable for me: This headset is very light on our heads . This headset is more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before.

The battery for using: It's advertised that, Sades sa917 headphones has more than 100 hours standby time. The battery time of my headset lasts 9 hours for non-stop use.

Sades sa917 headset reviews: sound, Compatibility

The sound quality: For Sades sa917 headphones has an excellent MIC, my voice sound clearly. The people on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. The quality of the Sades sa917 seems very good.

Works great: Some apps not support the headphone while using iPhone SE. The earphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

Great headset for the money. I bought Sades sa917 headphones for there are many 5 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Sades sa917 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts