Sade sa-907 headphoness review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the Sade sa-907 . That is much better than the other headsets that are $40. For the headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. Reviews of my family about the headset is very useful.

Sade sa-907 headset reviews: comfort, battery, sound

Comfortable for me: The headset feels slim and light. This headset is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Battery life: It's said that, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time. The battery of mine lasts 9 hours for non-stop use.

Sound is great: People never say they can't hear me with headphone. The person on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is pretty good. The quality of sound is clearly.

Sade sa-907 headset reviews: Cord, look

The long line: The wire is long. This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter.

Nice style: The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears whenever how long your wear it. The Sade sa-907 has a nice look.

Would definitely buy the same. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this earphone!


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Sade sa-907 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts