Beyerdynamic dt 770 i headphoness review

About the Beyerdynamic dt 770 i s

Some reviews onlinesaid the headset is very good but the others said the Beyerdynamic dt 770 i s is not good value for the money. I buy the headset primarily for having a call and gaming on PS4. The sound quality is clarity and clearly. This headset is exactly a very nice sports headset. I like it so much.

Comfortable for me: While I am listening to music or making a call, this earphone is so comfort. It is not comfortable to wear.

Ease of use: I have no problems on connecting it with my iPhone 6S plus. This stinks when you plan to walk around while on a hangouts call.

The quality of sound: The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering great audio quality with crisp highs. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

Good style: The Beyerdynamic dt 770 i s has a nice look. This headset is exactly a very good sports earphone.

The battery: The headset has 7 hours for use. Charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 20+ hours of talk time.

How about the price

I would definitely buy again. For the good quality this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Beyerdynamic dt 770 i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts