Awei es300m headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset. This is better than the other Bluetooth headsets that are under $30. For about 3-4 hours they sound crisp and they will sound better until about 80 hours of break in. This headphone looks very nice. I have found several reviews on the Internet said that the headset has good sound quality.

Awei es300m headset reviews: use, Compatibility, look

Ease of use: The controls on the earphone and easy to make the sound lower. The ear pieces didn't commonly give me some trouble personally, but that's the case.

Works great: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 7. The Awei es300m seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

Good shape: This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. This headphone has a good shape.

Awei es300m headset reviews: sound, comfort

The sound quality: I can't figure out why its sound quality is so good. I have listened to radio but wasn't as impressed. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

Comfortable to wear: As it is mentioned, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Awei es300m headphones just kinda weird. This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears.

As a Bluetooth stereo wireless headset with good quality, this one is a good value for the price. I would recommend Awei es300m headphones to everyone who wants to buy an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Awei es300m headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts