Awei a831bl headphoness review

After having read several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. This did almost everything I asked it to do. After about 6 hours it sounds amazing and they'll only get better up until about 80 hours for use. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. I have found several reviews online show that the headset has good sound quality.

Good shape: This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. The headset has a good style.

The long cord: The wire seems a little longer than the others. The extra-long cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put.

Ease of use: Extremly easy to set up. The earphone allows you to make a call while you are .

The quality of sound: For this headphone has a good microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. After about 3-4 hours they sound great and they will be better until about 100 hours for talking.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 quickly. Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S.

This headphone is even better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I would like to give this ear pieces a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Awei a831bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts