Awei a833bl headphoness review

I have bought up to 5 headsets for play WOW before. I've had so many Emerson Series headsets and had thought myself a great fan of their products They sounded horrible out of the box. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. I have found some reviews on the Amazon.com said that Awei a833bl headphones has a good sound.

Comfort: This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used before.

The battery for using: I can wear the headphone up to 4 hours without ear fatigue. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 120 hours standby time.

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone 6S easily and quickly. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

Easy to use: You can make a call while you are enjoying music. The headset allows you to talk to others while you are enjoying music.

The line: The long cable lets you position audio controls right. This Awei a833bl uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

As far as build quality, the Awei a833bl easily beat more cheaper headsets, I can say it is a good choice that you purchase this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Awei a833bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts