Welwyn 287-4158 headphones review

It was so crisp people on gtalk would complain they couldn't talk to me for lots of noise around me in the room. I am happy to say that they still work perfectly , although I had to put new buds on them. After about 3 hours it sounds amazing and they'll only sound better until about 80 hours for use. The headphone has a good style. There were so many reviews reported that the headset is a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6. The bass work perfectly.

The battery: It charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 25+ hours of talk time. This headset may have 911 hours talk time as advertised.

Useful: You will have to mute the mic via the hangouts>. The controls on the earphone are easy.

The quality of sound: I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality. They sounded terrible.

Definitely comfortable: This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before. The earphone feels slim and light.

It's the right headphone for users seeking amazing game sound. I would recommend Welwyn 287-4158 headphone to the person who needs a Bluetooth headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Welwyn 287-4158 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts