Soundlogic xt slx05889r headphones review

About the Soundlogic xt slx05889r

This headphone has a good shape. Some reviews on the Internetsay that it is very good but the others said the Soundlogic xt slx05889r is not good value for the money. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 7. It was so crisp people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't have a talk because the amount of noise around me in the room. Wonderful earphone for which your expectations are in the right place.

Good use: You can make a call while enjoying music. Extremly easy to set up for iphone.

The battery: I've used the earphone for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. The headset lasts up to 7 hours for non-stop use.

The line: The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right. This headset line is thin, very soft

Sound is great: Great high definition bass is also great. I have used it to radio but wasn't as impressed.

Comfortable to wear: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

Do you want to buy the Soundlogic xt slx05889r ?

This headset is a good choice, when you want a good price. I would like to give this ear pieces a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Soundlogic xt slx05889r headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts