Codio headphones review

I buy the headphone primarily for light call-center work and gaming on PS4. I have five $30-40 bluetooth headset which is supposed to have more than 6 hours talk time , none of them lasts longer than this one. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. This earphone looks very nice. There are several reviews report that the headset is a great value for the price, I strongly agree.

Codio headset reviews: battery, comfort, sound

Battery life: The battery of mine lasts 9 hours for non-stop use. Charges very quickly, and when Codio headphone fully charged I get 10+ hours for using.

Comfortable to wear: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. This headset is very light on our heads .

Sound quality: For the headset has a good microphone, my voice sound clearly. I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect. The chatting quality is awesome.

Codio headset reviews: look, Compatibility

Nice style: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears.

Compatibility: The Codio works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The bass work great.

It's the right earphone for users which seeking amazing music. I would like to give this ear pieces a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Codio headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts