Skullcandy s2fxdm-161 headphones review

What do you need to know about the Skullcandy s2fxdm-161 ?

I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for connecting to my cellphone. This headphone has a good shape. This headset has good sound as reviewed. I want to say I am using Skullcandy s2fxdm-161 headphones for a PS2. The chatting quality is awesome.

The battery: It is so easy to charge the headset. I haven't found an issue with battery life.

Comfortable to wear: It is more comfortable than other type earphones I have used. The soft ear pads get a long time of comfort while gaming

Nice style: The great design of Skullcandy s2fxdm-161 headphone will not hurt your ears. This headphone has a unique design.

Useful: Very easy to set up. The controls are located well on the headphone and easy to make the sound lower.

Sound quality: This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. My friends on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly.

Do you want to buy the Skullcandy s2fxdm-161 ?

I would definitely buy the same. I bought the headset because there are many 5 star reviews online but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Skullcandy s2fxdm-161 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts