Skylanders headphones review

It was so clear people on skype would complain they couldn't play games with me due to lots of noise around me in the room. I really enjoy it. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S plus. The earphone has a good style. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the Skylanders is very good.

Skylanders headset reviews: battery, Compatibility, comfort

The battery time: The battery time of it lasts 7 hours for non-stop use. It's said that, the headset has up to 15 hours talk time.

Compatibility: Some apps not support the Skylanders while using iPhone 7. The Skylanders seems to be an great headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices.

Comfort: This headset is very light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears. Of all the ear tips provided, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Skylanders headphone just kinda uncomfortable or weird.

Skylanders headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord

Work well with the cellphone: The bass work great. Some applications not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6.

The line: The cord is super durable and the lights just look cool. This headset line is thin, very soft

This headset is much more better than the $70+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. For the all this would be a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Skylanders headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts