Dynex stereo headphones review

I buy this Dynex stereo primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. Wonderful headphone as long as my expectations are in the right place. For this headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. This headset looks very nice. The Dynex stereo has good sound as reviewed.

Dynex stereo headset reviews: sound, Cord, look

Sound quality: I have used it to radio and still not impressed. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity.

The long cord: The line seems a little longer than the specification states. This headset line is smooth, very soft

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a sports headset. The earphone has a nice look.

Dynex stereo headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Works great: The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone SE.

Definitely comfortable: The skin-friendly leather ear buds guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming The headphone feels light and slim.

As a stereo headset with good quality, it is a good value for the price. I bought Dynex stereo headphone because there are many 4 star reviews but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Dynex stereo headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts