Iworld sonic earbudsheadphones review

What do you need to know about the Iworld sonic earbuds?

I buy the headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and playing game. This did the all I asked it to do. The headphone has a good style. After about 4 hours they sound amazing and they will only be better until about 80 hours for talking. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate it is very good.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE. The headphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled devices.

Sound quality: The Iworld sonic earbuds features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful audio quality with rumbling lows. The chatting quality is better than I think.

Battery life: The battery time of it lasts 7 hours for even long time use. This headset is supposed to have up to 910 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

Comfort: This headset is not so comfortable to wear. I like its comfort.

Easy to use: You will have to mute the mic via the gv>. The earphone allows you to make a call while listening to songs.

Do you want to buy the Iworld sonic earbuds?

Would definitely buy the same. I bought the headset based on many 5 star reviews online but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Iworld sonic earbudsheadphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts