Section 8 headphones review

Section 8 Overview

These bluetooth headsets are good! This headphone has a unique design. It was so crisp people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me because lots of noise around me in the room. General reviews from users give Section 8 headphone a high point. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 4S and the skype on my laptop.

Good shape: This headphone looks very nice. This headphone has a good shape.

Good use: You will have to mute the mic via the Snapchat>. This stinks if you want to go out while having a Whatsapp call.

The sound quality: I would write a review on the sound quality after some days. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

The cord: This headphone line is thin, very soft The extra-long headset line lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

Works great: The headphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. Connects to my iPhone 5S easily and quickly.

Do you like the Section 8 ?

I think it is hard to get any of similar quality for the same cost. I would like to give this ear pieces a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Section 8 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts