Scosche b001vuwck4 headphones review

It was so crisp people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise around me in the room. I'm very happy with headphone. People never complain they hear me with noise with headset. The Scosche b001vuwck4 has a good shape. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate it is very prefect.

Scosche b001vuwck4 headset reviews: use, comfort, Cord

Useful: This stinks when you plan to walk while having a Whatsapp call. The Scosche b001vuwck4 didn't typically give me some trouble personally, but this's the truth with these.

Definitely comfortable: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. While I am listening to music or making a call, this earphone is so comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear.

Wire: This headphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter. This Scosche b001vuwck4 line is smooth, very long

Scosche b001vuwck4 headset reviews: Compatibility, look

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications do not support the Scosche b001vuwck4 while using samsung galaxy s6. The bass knobs do work great.

The look: This headphone has a unique design. The headset has a good shape.

As far as sound quality, the headphone easily match up to cheaper brands, For the sound quality this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Scosche b001vuwck4 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts