Puma sport buds headphones review

Puma sport buds Overview

This headphone has a nice look. I've had fair amount of Emerson Series headphones and think myself a great fan of their headsets The quality of sound is clarity and clearly. I have bought up to 5 headphones for play TV games before. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the headset is very good.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly.

Useful: You will have to low the sound via the skype>. The setup progress is easy and quick, with no issue.

The sound: They sounded horrible out of the box. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 4S and the VOIP applications on my laptop.

Wire: This earphone line is smooth, very soft The line is long enough and the lights is so good.

The shape: The headphone has a good shape. The great design of Puma sport buds headphone will give no pain to your ears.

Should you buy the Puma sport buds ?

For low cost earphone, these have great sound quality. I would recommend it to the person who wants to buy an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Puma sport buds headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts