Panasonic rp-hs34-y headphones review

About the Panasonic rp-hs34-y

For the headset has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. It was so crisp people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk due to a lot of noise. The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it. Several reviews said that Panasonic rp-hs34-y headphone has good sound, with a lot of bass. I like to use this serial of earphone.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. The skin-friendly leather ear pads guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

The battery time: It is so easy to use the headset. I've used the headphone for an hour one day for a week, and the battery still shows almost full on my iphone.

The sound of Panasonic rp-hs34-y headphone: This headset is a real stereo sound headset. The ear pieces features 30mm MIC, delivering superior sound quality with crisp highs.

Nice style: The great design of Panasonic rp-hs34-y headphone will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. This earphone looks very nice.

Good use: The controls on the headset and easy to make the sound lower. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely what I would pay for!

Do you like the Panasonic rp-hs34-y ?

Build quality of Panasonic rp-hs34-y is fantastic! I would recommend it to everyone who wants a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Panasonic rp-hs34-y headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts