Odsx headphones review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset. This is better than the other headsets that are $30. This headset will block out all noise in the room. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears whenever how long your wear it. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the Odsx is very good.

The long cord: This headset uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter. This earphone line is smooth, very soft

The comfort: As suggested, only the earbud fit best, the rest it just a little uncomfortable or weird. This headset is not so comfortable to wear.

The battery for using: Charges very quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 10+ hours of talk time. It is so convenience to charge the headset.

Compatibility: Connects to my iPhone 5S quickly. Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone SE.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. The bass knobs do work great though, increasing the bass.

This headset is even better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. I bought the headset because there are many 4 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Odsx headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts