Legalize it headphones review

I like to use a stereo wireless headset for connecting to my cellphone. I usually have long calls on Skype with my family or listen to music on iPhone 6S. The quality of sound is clear and clarity. This headphone has a nice look. Reviews of my classmates about the headset is very useful.

The long line: The line is super durable. This Legalize it uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

Compatibility: Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone SE. Connects to the iPhone SE quickly.

The battery: Just say something, make sure you let these some break in of at least 5 minutes. I can wear the headphone up to 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

Sound is great: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus. Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass.

Comfortable for wearing: Of all the ear tips provided, the earbud fit best, the rest of it just kinda weird. The soft ear pads guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

As far as build quality, the headset easily beat cheaper, but wired solutions, Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Legalize it headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts