Audio-technica ath-ckr5bw headphones review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making a call. These are good gaming headsets I have used. The chatting quality is better than I think. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. This headset has a high review point.

Audio-technica ath-ckr5bw headset reviews: sound, Compatibility, Cord

The sound of Audio-technica ath-ckr5bw headphone: I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. For the headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly.

Works great: Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S plus. Connects to my iPhone 6S plus easily and quickly.

Wire: This Audio-technica ath-ckr5bw line is thin, very long This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

Audio-technica ath-ckr5bw headset reviews: Compatibility, look

Compatibility: This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode. Some apps do not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6.

The shape: This headphone looks very nice. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone.

As a Bluetooth wireless headset with good quality, this one is a good value for money. I can recommend that you buy Audio-technica ath-ckr5bw headphone!


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Audio-technica ath-ckr5bw headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts