Mastodon headphones review

Mastodon Overview

I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. Some reviews on the Internetsay that the headset is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying. I have bought many headphones for gaming before. After tring the Mastodon , I firmly think that I make a good choice.

Easy to use: This stinks when you plan to go out while on a skype call. I bought the headset to connect with my ipod nanolast month.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much! This headset is much more comfortable than other kind earphones I have used.

Wire: The long line lets you position audio controls right. The wire is long.

The battery for using: The battery of it lasts 12 hours for non-stop use. As supposed, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time.

The look: This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. The Mastodon has a unique design.

Do you like the Mastodon ?

This headphone is very nice value for money. I bought the headset based on many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Mastodon headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts