Pioneer headphones review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headset. I'm very proud with earphone. For this headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. The headset has a good style. This headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

The sound of Pioneer headphone: For the headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. They sounded loudly.

Ease of use: I bought Pioneer headphone to connect with the iPhone 6slast year. I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely what I want to buy!

Battery life: The battery life of it lasts 7 hours for even long time use. It's said that, Pioneer headphone has up to 9 hours for talking.

The cord: The line is long enough. The line seems longer than the specification states.

Nice look: This headphone has a unique design. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.

This headset is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. I would recommend it to everyone who wants an excellent earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Pioneer headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts