Audiology headphones review

It was so loud people on gtalk would complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise. Extremely comfortable. Excellent sound and the microphone is loud without any noise. Amazing clear sound with so much bass. This headset looks very nice. I find that some reviews which everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Audiology headset reviews: battery, use, Compatibility

The battery time: It's said that, Audiology headphone has up to 9 hours for talking. The battery time of my headset lasts 7 hours for non-stop use.

Good use: Extremly easy to set up. I bought Audiology headphone to use with my iPhone 6ssometime ago.

Works great: The Audiology seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth devices. The Audiology works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Audiology headset reviews: Cord, look

The line: The wire is long enough. The extra-long cord lets you position audio controls right.

Good style: This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. This headset looks nice.

I would definitely buy again. I would recommend Audiology headphone to everyone who wants a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Audiology headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts