Alimpia headphones review

I like to use a stereo wireless headset for making calls. After tring it, I believe that my choice is right. They sounded loudly. The unique design of Alimpia headphone will give no pain to your ears. General reviews from users gave the headset a high point.

Comfortable for me: These headsets are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it!

The sound: That praise being said the sound quality of this earphone is strong at best. I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality.

Wire: The line is long enough and the lights just look cool. The extra-long cord lets you place the headset anywhere.

Battery life: The battery time of it lasts 12 hours for non-stop use. The headset is supposed to have up to 911 hours talk time as advertised.

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a very good sports headset. The great design of this headphones will not hurt your ears.

This headset is a good choice, especially when you look at the price. Very strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Alimpia headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts