Fonegear 7530 headphones review

I use the Fonegear 7530 primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. I'm glad to have bought the product. That praise being said the sound quality of this earphone is enough at best. The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears whenever how long your wear it. I had read many reviews which reported Fonegear 7530 headphone had bad reception.

Definitely comfortable: Of all the ear tips provided, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable. Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it very much!

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S.

Battery life: I haven't met an issue with battery life. It's advertised that, the headset has up to 150 hours standby time.

The sound quality: The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs. After about 3 hours they sound crisp and they'll only sound better until about 90 hours for use.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

The Fonegear 7530 is very cheap. I can recommend that you purchase Fonegear 7530 headphone!


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Fonegear 7530 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts