Sony headphone review

I like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making calls. This did almost everything I needed it to do. For about 6 hours it sounds clear and they'll only get better up until about 80 hours for talking. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. Reviews of my family about the headset is not bad.

Sony headset reviews: Compatibility, sound, Cord

Works great: Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone SE. The bass do work great.

Sound quality: My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S. Great high definition bass is also great.

The long line: This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter. The extra-long headphone line lets you place the headset anywhere.

Sony headset reviews: comfort, battery

Definitely comfortable: This headset is light on our heads . The soft ear buds get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

The battery: It is very to charge the headset. As supposed, Sony headphone has up to 15 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.

The Sony is $65 and available from bestbuy. Strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Sony
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts