Maxell 190287mw headphone review

It was so crisp people on skype would complain they couldn't play games with me because a lot of noise around me in the room. I am happy to say that they still work so well . The quality of the headphone seems very so good. This earphone looks very nice. There were hundreds of reviews reported that Maxell 190287mw headphone is a great value for the price, I strongly agree.

Maxell 190287mw headset reviews: Cord, look, sound

The cord: This earphone line is smooth, very soft This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter.

The shape: This earphone looks very nice. The unique design of Maxell 190287mw headphone will leave no pain for your ears.

The sound of Maxell 190287mw headphone: Great high definition bass is also wonderful. For this headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Maxell 190287mw headset reviews: battery, comfort

The battery: Just before saying something, you may let the headsets some break in of 4 minutes. This headset is supposed to have up to 912 hours talk time as advertised.

The comfort: It is not comfortable to wear. These headsets are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears.

This earphone is so good value for money. I bought Maxell 190287mw headphone for there are many 5 star reviews on Amazon.com but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset:Maxell 190287mw
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts