Link headphone review

It was so crisp people on Aim would complain they couldn't talk to me due to a lot of noise. I've had fair amount of Emerson Series headsets and think myself a great fan of their products For about 3-4 hours they sound crisp and they'll only sound better until about 90 hours of break in. This headphone looks nice. I had read a review that reported the headset had bad problem.

The battery time: The headset may have more than 120 hours using time as advertised. I haven't noticed an problem with battery .

The sound quality: The quality of sound is clearly. Great high definition sound quality is also great.

Nice style: The headset has a good style. This headphone has a good shape.

Works great: The bass knobs do work great. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

Works great: Some apps not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S.

The quality of this headphone is amazing! I bought Link headphone for there are many 5 star reviews online but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset:Link
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts