Sades sa810 headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. These bluetooth earphones are prefect! The sound quality is clarity. The earphone has a nice look. The Sades sa810 is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

Sades sa810 headset reviews: comfort, sound, Compatibility

Comfort: They won't fit my ears very well and if I use the included earstay my ears get fatigued faster. The tip is that, only the earbud fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable or weird.

The sound of Sades sa810 headphone: The sound quality is clearly. For this headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S.

Sades sa810 headset reviews: battery, Cord

The battery time: Just before saying something, you should give the headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes. The headset has 7 hours for non-stop use.

The line: The cord seems longer than the other serials. The wire is super durable and the lights just look cool.

The Sades sa810 is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Sades sa810 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts