Beyerdynamic mxp50ie headphone review

My last Bluetooth headset - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my laptop, so I want to buy another headset to replace it. This is a great set of bluetooth headset. I would write a review on the sound after some days. This headphone has a nice look. I have found several reviews say that Beyerdynamic mxp50ie headphone has good sound quality.

The look: The Beyerdynamic mxp50ie has a good shape. The headphone has a good style.

The battery for using: It's said that, Beyerdynamic mxp50ie headphone has up to 10 hours talk time. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time.

Comfortable for me: I like its comfort. Of all the ear tips provided, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just kinda uncomfortable.

The sound of Beyerdynamic mxp50ie headphone: The quality of sound is clearly. The earpieces fit nicely, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. The bass do work perfectly although the MIC has some noise.

This headset is so good value for the price. I would like to give this Beyerdynamic mxp50ie a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Beyerdynamic mxp50ie headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts