Soundmagic e10s headphone review

I like to buy a stereo earphone for connecting to my cellphone. These are really good headsets for gaming. I can't guess why its sound quality is so good. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. I find that some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

The long line: The extra-long headphone cable lets you position audio controls right. This earphone line is smooth, very soft

Comfortable to wear: This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. The earphone feels light and slim.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE. Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus.

Work well with the cellphone: The Soundmagic e10s works with your PS4 in a stereo mode. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.

Good style: The unique design of Soundmagic e10s headphone will give no pain to your ears. The headphone has a unique design.

It's the right headphone for gamers listenning to amazing game music. Strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Soundmagic e10s headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts