Plantronics supraplus hw251 headset review

It was so loud people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me for a lot of noise. I've had lots of Emerson Series headphones and had thought myself a great fan of their headphones That praise being said the sound quality of this headphone is iffy at best. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. Reviews of my family about Plantronics supraplus hw251 headset is very good.

Sound quality: They sounded loudly but now they sound crisp. The quality of the headphone seems very so good.

The battery time: I haven't got an issue with battery . The battery of it lasts 9 hours for even long time use.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. These headphones are extremely light.

The cord: The wire is long. This earphone line is smooth, very long

The shape: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. This headphone has a unique design.

It's the definitive headphone for users which enjoying amazing music crystal-clear communication. For the good quality this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Plantronics supraplus hw251 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts